I have only started to wade through these files, but there are a LOT of new materials posted that will likely be discussed (at length!) at the Planning Board on Monday (9/11, 8pm, Library), including this Redlined version of on Updated Site Plan.
I think there are a few take-home points:
1. I think it is VERY farfetched to think that the Public Comment period can be closed on 9/11, despite the suggestion by the Worcester Business Journal. There are still too many documents that the public (and the Planning Board) need to have a chance to review. I can say, for one, that I will object loudly if the PB suggests it is time to close the comment period and make their decision.
2. There will likely be a LOT to hear on 9/11 – new material, from the developers and from the public. Please come! (or watch on Facebook, if you are a member of our private group.)
3. I have a lot of reading to do! 😉 I’ll try to get a summary / review of the materials up soon, but with the Harvest Fair on Saturday, I’m not sure how much time I’ll have. If anyone wants to help and write a post to share, please reach out!
In the meantime, you can navigate to the Town website page via our site, by clicking here to find the link that lists ‘all additional documentation‘ provided to the Planning Board by the applicants (it is hard to find, otherwise!) Some of the documents listed include:
- Consulting Engineer Memorandum – August 9, 2017
- Applicant Responses to Comments – September 5, 2017
- Site Plans – September 5, 2017
- Site Plans Redlined from Last Version – September 5, 2017
- Landscape Plans – September 5, 2017
- Fire Truck Turning Paths – September 5, 2017
- Stormwater Management Report – September 5, 2017
- Traffic Consultant Peer Review Letter – September 6, 2017